As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
Who We Are
We proudly provide non-medical in-home care in Bluffton, South Carolina, for individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We have a team of highly trained and competent staff members dedicated to delivering care services in the comfort of our clients’ homes.
Through our personalized care plan, we can give you the needed care services that are all intended to cater to your unique personal and health needs. With us, we ensure around-the-clock services and supervision to help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.